The AMAT25LV looks quite similar to the TopTech (sold Down Under now mostly under the Optimum brand), Optimum (Euro) BF-20L or the Grizzly G704 (USA). The Girzzly would seem to have slightly slimmer castings compared to Optimum.
I have a BF-20L which came with all sliding services scraped. I used a install kit from BD-Tools for the steppers & ball screws, originally for the G704, a few adjustments here & there. Whilst it did come with a MT3 spindle I was able convert it to R8 with bits from Grizzly in the USA. I have also swapped the motor for a 750W servo motor & belt drive. It's a good machine, but as usual sometimes I find it a little small for some jobs. I think the servo motor & drive and belt drive owe me about the same as the mill itself. Tho I have had it for about 10 years and only just bought the sero & drive and the belt drive kit. Just don't ask about tooling or how much I've spent at MESA for electronics.

If you can afford the larger machine go for it....tho I expect you will still wish you had a larger machine sometimes hahaha