. .
    This PC was several years old when I bought it reconditioned in 2010 for my CNC setup. It has worked reliably ever since running mainly Mach 3 under Win XP, driving a lathe and mill through the parallel port. It will come with its external power supply, mouse, keyboard, VGA cable and adapter, plus 3 25-way cables and a changeover switch box. There is also a "Shuttle Express" which can be used for jogging. The PC has Mach 3 installed though it may need some reconfiguration to revert to using the parallel port. I will delete the Mach 3 licence (transferred to my new machine). It has a few other useful but free apps such as Libre Office and G-Simple. This is FREE to a good home provided the buyer collects from near Cambridge - or will rendezvous to hand over within 20 miles of Cambridge.

Would suit me down to ground. Would you ship it to me in Lancs if I pay carriage

Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by depronman View Post
    Would suit me down to ground. Would you ship it to me in Lancs if I pay carriage

Cheers. Paul

Hi Paul, really I just want to avoid having to pack it up safely for carriage. One possibility is that I'll be in Derby the week of 21-24 Feb if somehow you could get near there?

That could work.
    Keep me In The loop please

Cheers
    Paul

Thread Information