Quote Originally Posted by phill05 View Post
I have had the same 2.2kw matched VFD from CNC4YOU and find it works well no problems it all worked as they say out of the box.

Dean never got back to me for the order.
Ah, that sounds good, I have been longing for reviews or someone who actually bought these from CNC4YOU, but reviews / opinions etc about them seem hard to find, good or bad.

I don't have a problem with CNC4YOU and when I have spoken to them about this they seem to be very knowledgeable and very helpful, I just want to make sure its the right choice for my hard earned cash at £500 for the spindle / VFD and mount. I would have like a branded spindle / VFD (better know brand), and also like the offerings from Mechatron but of course these would cost a lot more than £500. looking on Amazon / eBay and the like the "same" setup can be purchased for far less but what are you really getting?

I have spent a small fortune on the rest of the build over a few years, spending the far too much on drivers, motors, ball screws, controller and the like so really want to make sure that I can get the best spindle for the money.I do of course understand that at that price these are not high end brand units but hopefully will be all I need.

Thanks for your replies.

Paul