Quote Originally Posted by cncwoodprojects View Post
Hi to all i recently discovered this forum :)

I'm a CNC enthusiast who started with a totally diy cnc and now i go to a custom cnc (but with the help of one professional who cut the parts i need with an old school 2000Kg machine for the machined aluminum profiles).

I made some time ago a youtube channel and i upload my 3D carvings and some things i make with the cnc and i put in the video the speed, feed rates...

Here i make a presentation of my cnc and the things i think it's important and necessary in a cnc, in my first cnc i used sbr guideways and i think its an error (durability and precision it's important), and here in this forum i learned the importance of use BK,BF suports and more things i put in the build.

This CNC is for woodworking but it's capable to do aluminum (i have a little 1.1Kw spindle for the moment i want to change it for a 1.8-2.2Kw ATC).

I'm not a professional in made videos i tryed the best i know jejeje (the voice i used is an free IA voice).
Welcome to the forum. I like your machine but the AI voice is pretty annoying in my opinion because it is sort of "lifeless", like a robot (which it actually is).