I nearly finished to install the ATC and macros nearly all works, except some problems with G modes in macros if something go wrong.

I started to study all G-Codes like G43... related to tool length offsets and others, i never studied the G's because without tool setter and ATC nothing changes in the modes of use the cnc and this week when i have time i go to add to all my macros at start a "default" G setting like G80/G90/G43/G01... for avoid more problems after a crash.

Now with tool measurement and atc macros i see i have problems when i crash the machine and trigger one alarm and the macros stop without finish and some G54,G43 and other stay in incorrect mode.

I made a "cheap" build for the moment with 3D printed parts, 2 12mm rail, pneumatic cylinder... and i have the 9 Tools (maybe i can put 11 in the future when i make it better, because i doesn't use all the space) and the tool setter are in the rail too (i don't loss space in my workspace).

The ATC are a "Chinese" water cooled one, with 1,8Kw from rattmotor.

I'm not happy with Rattmotor, the spindle have one defect in one internal sensor for detect is the tool clamps are opened or close and the technical service are inexistent. The only sensor works good it's when the clamp are opened but when its close only works in certain positions (if i rotate manually or start the spindle, the sensor start to detect the signal only in some parts of the rotation of the shaft).

I think the sensor are little far from the clamp and make this bad readings but i don't want to dissemble and try to adjust this sensor in a new product (if i broke something...), the other things work good. But i need to make one improvement, the water connectors have only 3 or 4 mm hole i want to change it for a 5mm hole because with 10meters pipe it's hard to move the water inside the spindle (only 1L minute i have).

When i finish i go to make a video or photos and share my macros.