. .
    Hi to all i recently discovered this forum :)

I'm a CNC enthusiast who started with a totally diy cnc and now i go to a custom cnc (but with the help of one professional who cut the parts i need with an old school 2000Kg machine for the machined aluminum profiles).

I made some time ago a youtube channel and i upload my 3D carvings and some things i make with the cnc and i put in the video the speed, feed rates...

Here i make a presentation of my cnc and the things i think it's important and necessary in a cnc, in my first cnc i used sbr guideways and i think its an error (durability and precision it's important), and here in this forum i learned the importance of use BK,BF suports and more things i put in the build.

This CNC is for woodworking but it's capable to do aluminum (i have a little 1.1Kw spindle for the moment i want to change it for a 1.8-2.2Kw ATC).

I'm not a professional in made videos i tryed the best i know jejeje (the voice i used is an free IA voice).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cncwoodprojects For This Useful Post:

hi there
    you can connect with me
    I've got a large experience for 40 years

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3f...WjHb6OQ/videos
    https://www.cnc-space.com

Quote Originally Posted by cncwoodprojects View Post
    Hi to all i recently discovered this forum :)

I'm a CNC enthusiast who started with a totally diy cnc and now i go to a custom cnc (but with the help of one professional who cut the parts i need with an old school 2000Kg machine for the machined aluminum profiles).

I made some time ago a youtube channel and i upload my 3D carvings and some things i make with the cnc and i put in the video the speed, feed rates...

Here i make a presentation of my cnc and the things i think it's important and necessary in a cnc, in my first cnc i used sbr guideways and i think its an error (durability and precision it's important), and here in this forum i learned the importance of use BK,BF suports and more things i put in the build.

This CNC is for woodworking but it's capable to do aluminum (i have a little 1.1Kw spindle for the moment i want to change it for a 1.8-2.2Kw ATC).

I'm not a professional in made videos i tryed the best i know jejeje (the voice i used is an free IA voice).
    Welcome to the forum. I like your machine but the AI voice is pretty annoying in my opinion because it is sort of "lifeless", like a robot (which it actually is).

Quote Originally Posted by 3qmachining View Post
    wow, you are doing great job to start!!!
    Thanks !! :)

I nearly finished to install the ATC and macros nearly all works, except some problems with G modes in macros if something go wrong.

I started to study all G-Codes like G43... related to tool length offsets and others, i never studied the G's because without tool setter and ATC nothing changes in the modes of use the cnc and this week when i have time i go to add to all my macros at start a "default" G setting like G80/G90/G43/G01... for avoid more problems after a crash.

Now with tool measurement and atc macros i see i have problems when i crash the machine and trigger one alarm and the macros stop without finish and some G54,G43 and other stay in incorrect mode.

I made a "cheap" build for the moment with 3D printed parts, 2 12mm rail, pneumatic cylinder... and i have the 9 Tools (maybe i can put 11 in the future when i make it better, because i doesn't use all the space) and the tool setter are in the rail too (i don't loss space in my workspace).

The ATC are a "Chinese" water cooled one, with 1,8Kw from rattmotor.

I'm not happy with Rattmotor, the spindle have one defect in one internal sensor for detect is the tool clamps are opened or close and the technical service are inexistent. The only sensor works good it's when the clamp are opened but when its close only works in certain positions (if i rotate manually or start the spindle, the sensor start to detect the signal only in some parts of the rotation of the shaft).

I think the sensor are little far from the clamp and make this bad readings but i don't want to dissemble and try to adjust this sensor in a new product (if i broke something...), the other things work good. But i need to make one improvement, the water connectors have only 3 or 4 mm hole i want to change it for a 5mm hole because with 10meters pipe it's hard to move the water inside the spindle (only 1L minute i have).

When i finish i go to make a video or photos and share my macros.

Thread Information