. .

Thread: Mike from Texas

Just acquired a CarveWright system and am looking to learn all that I can about creating my own dimensional art for this machine. I have a little experience in 2d CNC milling so I'm not a total novice, but still recognize my ignorance in the 3d world. I am looking to generate high quality graphics in wood to improve my woodworking and cabinet making hobby and hope to be able to build my hobby into a full time career.

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Welcome to the forums,

We have quite some experience on the forums now form all our different members so I think you’ll find the answers your looking for. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work :)

CNCUK
    .Me

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Welcome across the water mike, sorry about the rain !

Kind Regards,
    CM
    .Me

Thread Information