. .
  1. Good afternoon,

Thanks for letting me join. I am the co-owner of a small startup in Hungary. We are building intelligent CNC routers which can be used without any prior CNC knowledge.
    Our operation is currently limited to domestic customers so I am not here to sell anything. I just thought your large community could give me so honest opinions and advise.

Here is a video of what we do:

Looks interesting. What sort of advice were you looking for as the machine looks like it works fine ?
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

That looks cool!

4. Quote Originally Posted by routercnc View Post
    Looks interesting. What sort of advice were you looking for as the machine looks like it works fine ?
    The machine works fine but on the software side we would like to add more features that can make it even easier for people who has no experience. You can copy products, load STL files and generate toolpath from them, auto set zero points and do basic operations like face-milling, creating circular and rectangular pockets. What else could be useful?

5. The machine works fine but on the software size we would like to add more features that can make it even easier for people who has no experience. You can copy products, load STL and generate toolpath from them, auto set zero points and do basic operations like face-milling, creating circular and rectangular pockets. What else could be useful?

I just had a quick look at the cnc machine, the digitizer looks like a great idea. What kind of pricing will have and altthough you say it's for the home market will the software be available in other languages?
    Cheers.
    Andrew

7. Quote Originally Posted by the great waldo View Post
    I just had a quick look at the cnc machine, the digitizer looks like a great idea. What kind of pricing will have and altthough you say it's for the home market will the software be available in other languages?
    Cheers.
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew,
    The language is English and Hungarian at the moment but will add more languages if needed. The price is around 36k EUR.

Thanks for the info. IT's just a bit out of my price range.
    Regards form Vienna
    Andrew

Thread Information