. .
    i suppose now that i have one part of my build i should start a new thread ,long long way to go!!
    any ideas how to use this for my gantry:question: (picture in new member post cant seem to reattach them to this thread....:confused:)
    i am going to make working area about 1.2m wide. this piece of alloy is 2m long and weighs 14kilos.what sized steppers would work this?
    i will be working with alloy and wood.any thoughts would be more than welcome

2. Quote Originally Posted by dickieto View Post
    i suppose now that i have one part of my build i should start a new thread ,long long way to go!!
    any ideas how to use this for my gantry:question: (picture in new member post cant seem to reattach them to this thread....:confused:)
    i am going to make working area about 1.2m wide. this piece of alloy is 2m long and weighs 14kilos.what sized steppers would work this?
    If you have attached a pic to a post you cant then attach it to another using the same image name. The correct solution is to put it in the gallery, you can then attach to more than one post...

alternatively just rename the image on disc then attach using the new name...

thanks once again irving2008
    here is missing photos of the alloy section for my gantry
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Lives in Devon, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 759. Received thanks 27 times, giving thanks to others 52 times.
    Hi Tom
    For some reason I cant veiw the attachments at nornal size. The thumb nails are there at the bottom of the screen but dont do anything!

5. Quote Originally Posted by dickieto View Post
    Dickieto,

Just added this [ame="http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1524"]tutorial [/ame]which you may find useful

thanks once again for some great info irving,hope to get started to gantry after new year, hope you have a good one

Thread Information