. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    Super Box and Tonman (BoB and Drivers now obsolete!) stink of Marchant Dice.
    I bought the machine today :-) I payed 4000Euro for it with lots of extra stuff to it.

Is the drivers so obsolete? Is it possible to upgrade the machine with new things for it like drivers and stuff like that? It run Mach3 on windows XP, should be great if its compatible with UC100 and UCCNC but probably not? :-)

For me it feels like a big upgrade from my old machine Raw CNC 1.5 extended build in Sweden. This Marchant Dice is HUGE.

I really need to find where to get this 10mm racks and pinions for it so i have extra, any suggestion where to look for it? I cant find any info where Kevin went so its hard to find where to find parts for it.

Best Regards!
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by winzhangout View Post
    I bought the machine today :-) I payed 4000Euro for it with lots of extra stuff to it.

I really need to find where to get this 10mm racks and pinions for it so i have extra, any suggestion where to look for it? I cant find any info where Kevin went so its hard to find where to find parts for it.

Best Regards!
    Kim
    I would get the machine moving first then you can see if you need to change them, you don't need to fit the same racks and pinions.

The Z axis could do with some work on it and fitting a 2.2Kw W.C.. spindle and VFD
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thread Information