. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kwc_usa View Post
    I ran across this when doing a search for austin allen. Which version of the Austin Allen machine do you have? Hydraulic or pneumatic? I have a pneumatic machine (gnat 250) and a copy of the manual which I could scan and send to you. It might take me a while to get it scanned into a pdf. kwc
    Hi my machine is also an air gnat 250. So if it would be possible for a scan, i would be most grateful. Thanks Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
    Hi my machine is also an air gnat 250. So if it would be possible for a scan, i would be most grateful. Thanks Roger.
    I'll work on getting the manual scanned into a pdf file. Might take me a day or two. kwc

Quote Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
    I've attached a pdf of the instruction manual I have. I also have a set of drawings but they are full size and I don't have a way to scan. If you need a particular drawing I may be able to scan it into several pages and you can reassemble the pages to full size after printing.

My machine is slightly different from the instruction manual. Mine has an additional injection cylinder that can be piggy-backed onto the original cylinder to increase the injection pressure capacity. I don't think the manual shows this option. I also have the core unscrewing option but I've never tried it. It requires a plug in relay that I don't have. Right now I don't have a use for that option anyway. Mine does not have the sentry alarm system hooked up to alert temp and operation faults. The previous owner made some modifications and disconnected that part of the system. I'll try and find a few photos and upload them later. Hope the manual helps. I had to scan at a slightly reduced resolution to keep the file size down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molding4.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	697.0 KB 
ID:	30068Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molding1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	30065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molding5.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	30069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molding2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	727.8 KB 
ID:	30066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molding3.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	30067
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kwc_usa; 12-06-2021 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Add machine photos

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwc_usa For This Useful Post:

This is great kwc. So far the pages i have printed off have been really good and clear. Thank you very much. Your machine looks great. Mine is a light green (original hammer finish) and is not in great condition. I do have a few empty steel mould blanks which i made a few years ago in advance of getting a machine. Maybe i will get time play. Thanks Roger.

Roger, glad to hear the instruction manual is working out. My machine was originally green also. Sometime along it's life it was painted blue. The inside of the control cabinets are still the original green. Mine was in poor condition when I acquired it. I spent about 4 months taking things apart and cleaning it up. The cylinders had water in them and the injection unit had been stored outside with just a plastic wrap over it. I had to get new o-rings for the cylinders. These had to be custom made since no one here in the US had the exact size required and the cost to import from the UK was too high for me. Take care and hope you get yours up and running. kwc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information