. .
    Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Quite a few years ago i sold a Denford cnc machine to a guy from the isle of wight. Unfortunately i have lost your details and if possible could you contact me on here, or if you still have my phone number give me a ring. All i need is a little bit of help.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Quite a few years ago i sold a Denford cnc machine to a guy from the isle of wight. Unfortunately i have lost your details and if possible could you contact me on here, or if you still have my phone number give me a ring. All i need is a little bit of help.
    I think the guy you are looking for is Steve,and I think his last name is Denton. His forum id is suesi34e, but he has not been active for a long time.

Hope this helps,

Rob

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cropwell For This Useful Post:

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    I think the guy you are looking for is Steve,and I think his last name is Denton. His forum id is suesi34e, but he has not been active for a long time.

Hope this helps,

Rob
    The id does ring a bell, thanks for the info Rob. I was looking for some info and a possible favour to collect and pay for an item that seems likely to be a con on the Isle of Wight. The item seems to have been removed now so i guess we'll never know, thanks again.

Thread Information