. .
    Hi Guys
    I'm new to the forum I built my first CNC machine about 10 years ago made from mdf I built it so that I could make some plastic and aluminium parts for my car in fact most of the things I make are car related I immediatly discovered that it was not accurate or rigid enough so used it to build another more accurate an more rigid machine in aluminium with a water cooled 3 phase spindle over the last years I've built 5 CNC machines including a lathe and currentlt have an Amadeal tm25 which I bought about 6 yrs ago and converted to CNC it's been upgraded over the years going from geared Nema 23's to the current closed loop Nema 34's and ball screws I've recently changed out the spindle bearings and put it back together with Kluber Isoflex NBU 15 which is excellent but really expensive luckily I have a good supply of it next job over the winter will be upgrading the old dual core processor rumning mach 3 to an i7 I have spare
    I'm currently converting an old BMW Z3 to electric so it's getting plenty of use

https://zroadster.org/threads/z3-ev-conversion.53049/

Hi Andy welcome to the forum!

Just been over and had a look at your car build, would be cool to see what you make for it using the cnc machines...
    .Me

to be honest it's mostly been used for making circuit boards so far on this project

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20211104151900.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	443.0 KB 
ID:	31547

4. Hello Andy,

I'm also from Southend, run a small company here. Been playing with CNC machines for a long time now, built a couple, use them when I can find time! Time seems to be a rare resource for me. If you search for my user name (Cube3) you should be able to find out what I'm up to most of the time.
    Shout if there's anything I can help with.
    Regards
    Simon
    Happy Christmas

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cube3 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information