. .
    I have for sale a Planet CNC Mk3/9 controller board (with licence) and the output board to suit. Also a jogging board with pot. New price over 400, will accept 200. I bought these items to construct another cnc router but, as I already have 2 machines running this excellent controller and TNG2 software, I have decided to abandon that project and start to use the two machines I already have running.
    I also have a George Formitchev 10W Pro diode laser, c/w with controller and peltier fan. Can be controlled via pcm from any controller. 400. (New over 800).

Pictures ?

Interested in the Planet CNC equipment. Where abouts are you please. Will you send inclusive in price?

Quote Originally Posted by Leadhead View Post
    Interested in the Planet CNC equipment. Where abouts are you please. Will you send inclusive in price?
    Yes, as it hardly weighs anything. I am based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire - where are you?

Also interested in buying your Plant CNC board

Quote Originally Posted by molliemilo1 View Post
    I have for sale a Planet CNC Mk3/9 controller board (with licence) and the output board to suit. Also a jogging board with pot. New price over 400, will accept 200. I bought these items to construct another cnc router but, as I already have 2 machines running this excellent controller and TNG2 software, I have decided to abandon that project and start to use the two machines I already have running.
    I also have a George Formitchev 10W Pro diode laser, c/w with controller and peltier fan. Can be controlled via pcm from any controller. 400. (New over 800).
    Please PM me at [email protected] if interested.

All planet CNC items now sold. I still have the Formitchev 10W pro diode laser for sale at 400 or offers.

Thread Information