. .

Thread: Hey everyone

Hi everyone,

I am new to this, I have been meaning to get into these kind of machines for a long time but kept putting it off due to work/family commitments so decided to join here and get the ball rolling.

I'm interested in laser engraving on slate/wood/metal) is there a sub forum for this particularly
    I'm also interested in wood carving , i think 3 Axis is enough based on reading. (Is there a particular sub section for this)
    I'm based in Ireland, is there any online stores that people use for machines, (also is there certain sections to ask this)

I'm just wary of posting in incorrect sections but I will have a further look around the forum.

TIA

Looking forward to talking with you all on this forum.

P.

Lives in Derbyshire  UK, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 295. Received thanks 28 times, giving thanks to others 13 times.
    Welcome Patrick,

I am not into Laser but can put my hand up to 2d and 2 1/2D in stone, metal and wood, have built my own cnc machine parts currently playing with a small lathe for making clock parts.

Don't worry if you are not in the correct section I am sure Lee will be along to put you right, there is a lot of good information on here so get stuck in and enjoy.

Phill

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phill05 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information