. .
    Lives in Assen, Netherlands. Last Activity: 21-10-2010 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hello,

I'm Theo Schoorl. After years of using templates to cut foam wings and model aircrafts i decided to make my own cutter. I don't know much about CNC and electronics.
    After some search-work on the internet i bought a 4 axis controllerboard and some steppermotors (Nema23)
    The software i want to use doesn't work with my TB6560 board. It need some modification to get it work.
    I need some help there and saw a thread in this forum with some great tips and want to join this discussion. Maybe i can help other model aircraftbuilders after then with my experience and create a standard setup manual with this configuration.

thanx
    Theo

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi,

Welcome to the site, your membership has been approved and you now have full access.

Sorry for the delay,

Lee
    .Me

Thread Information