Okay,

Possibly but let's look at a few items of cost $890 = approx' £555 + Shipping of $460 which = approx' 287 + Customs ???? (I promise there will be customs on this) + 20% VAT which will be a minimum of £169. That makes the minimum cost for the item to be £1011 and that is not including customs and the VAT on any tariff that you are charged which could add another 10 to 20 % to the cost before VAT is added on.

Next this is being sold in the US by the Chinese in a hope to capitalize on the growth of the hobby and small shop CNC boom that is happening in the US as well as here (even more so in the US according to family over there). Which means that getting any type of support means you PAY to SHIP it to CHINA and hope they will either fix it or send you a new one. Sorry but been burned a few to many times with products from that part of the world and warranties.

My best suggestion is ask around the board and you might be able to build a basic unit for what you want and need for around that much and in the process get to know what it is you are doing and want done. Also another option is have one of the folks here sit down with you and go over what you need it to do and how often. From there design and build a machine that will do the job and do it well.

These are just some points and ideas, I don't mean to be a jerk hope it does not come across that way. I just don't like seeing people get burned (happened enough to me already in life).

Welcome to the board and ask more specific questions about what you want and what you need the machine to do. You can get a lot of help here but you are going to learn a lot as well. CNC requires a good bit of knowledge to be done safely and to get the most out of it. I have been working at it for a few years now and making good progress. Though i wish I knew a good bit than that I know now. Most of us will gladly share knowledge.

take care and good luck,

Michael