. .
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I'm looking for some No.10 UNC x 3/4" grub (socket set)screws in steel, ideally with a cone point.
    I've found them in stainless, but have so far drawn a blank for them in steel.

Emkay only have them upto 1/2" long, and I'd rather avoid putting stainless into cast iron.

Hiya mate, i'v contacted my guy and hes getting me a price for tommorrow. He said he can get hold of them, they normally want an order of 1000 units befor they will get them in, how many do you need/want, ill see if i can just get 100 units or somthing but yea should have a price for you tomoz.

Lee
    .Me

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    20 would be more than enough.

At the moment I'm thinking about just getting the stainless ones, and putting them in with a good helping of grease to try and avoid galvanic corrosion issues (they're for the gib adjustment on the mill).
    However, it's pretty low on the priority list at the moment.

Thread Information