@JAZZCNC: No worries, I am really appreciative of your Help and anything that can help me make a better machine I will gladly accept, keep on picking!

OK, I have made some changes as you suggested, I have gone with 80mmx40mmx3mm, every penny helps! Regarding the Flat plates, I get what you mean but how would you do it, would you mount a plate on the upright and also on the base of the 80x40 that will hold the rail, picture is worth a 1000 words.....:whistling:

I have noted down your points regarding the Z-Axis, once I get to the Z-Axis I will incorporate the suggestions.

Belts, I am convinced it is the way to go now, only 1 Stepper, I am assuming a larger stepper than Y&Z? Do you have some pics of your setup using the Belts, I have looked around and was not really able to find any good pics for reference to build on.

Here is an updated drawing, I added in some triangles as Jonathan suggested, I was just going to add some tabs to mount the panels to but Triangles will work and also add extra support.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Base_V3.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	5520

If the base is good I can then work on the X-Axis rails and Belt drive.

That is some seriously nice work there, hopefully once I get my machine up and running I will be able to produce something half as good!

@Jonathan: Thanks for the advise, I added some triangles they will have uses, one for support as you mentioned and secondly to hold my "Dirt Splash Panels" up, see the pic above. I might have some more questions as I progress but for now the pics will do great!

@m.marino: I will be going with 2 Ballscews on both sides of the X-Axis, and will be driven by one stepper and a belt. Added a Center brace as suggested by yourself and JAZZCNC's example. I have about 1200mm x 1000mm x 1000m Space to work with, so I want to build the Biggest/best possible machine to fit into that area.

@C.AlveSilva: I am by no means a Guru on this but from what I have researched and have learned from the guys on the Forum, Ballscrews are the way to go and Profile rails.