. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AXYZ 6012 - YEAR 1997
    SERIAL NUMBER - 600011150386

This is our AXYZ 6012 which has been with us now for about 6 years, it has twin heads which is ideal for cutting up thru dibond, you just put a v-groove bit in head one and then a straight bit in head 2 (or use both heads together for speed). The machine is also connected up to a Busche suction, this helps keep the sheet from moving while it is being cut.

In the photos is also our dust extractor which is a big beast, ideally this needs to find a home too. There is plenty of vac for many tools as well as the CNC in your workshop.

We are looking at changing our router as we need greater speed and more tools available, we are now machining more furniture products but this router is great for cutting up sheets it does that easily, many fascias, acrylics, sterlingboard, mdf, 2mm ali have been machined.

This machine will take 4x2mtr sheet, this is hard to come by at this size as we often cut dibond and acrylic stone at similar sizes so would be a reluctant sale as it has done us proud.

It is using Vectric software, this will be with the machine as is the older Toolpath software.

Some Parts do require a service, I have had some quotes on this and also some bearings have been replaced already, the spindles could do with a service but I have been quoted between £300-1000 per spindle and as the machine is in full use, we cannot spare time to have these serviced, so while the machine is being transported then maybe the ideal time to get these looked at, but in our opinion you can use the spindles fine without any service.

Will require two lots of 3 phase connection, one for the vac and one for the CNC itself.

Price, I like to hear offers in the region of £14K + vat (vat registered etc) + movement/transport costs, can be seen working, Bristol not to far, might be able to arrange transport (which i could get quoted for you). The CNC itself can be lifted by forklift on the side into a truck/trailer.

Only condition is I have to make sure we have a plan in place so we can minimise downtime, the router is valuable tool here so we would only sell this to a time plan, we would need commitment to sell our machine as we will need to replace it possibly the same week as it is in daily hour use.

Any questions, direct them to me. If you wish to see it working, we could always work something out.

I challenge anyone to find a machine this size for £14K with twin heads, this means you can do huge dibond trays with very little ease which was the main reason for us to buy it!

Message me direct for more info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1792.jpg 
Views:	1408 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	6247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1791.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	6246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1793.jpg 
Views:	776 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	6248Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1794.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	6249Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1795.jpg 
Views:	936 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	6250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1796.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	6251

The Dustraction unit is also for sale, £1000+vat or nearest offer.
    Last edited by daverowland; 29-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Thread Information