. .
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Lives in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Last Activity: 10-02-2018 Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    tnx for an answer, i already designed my own CNC machine, but before starting building it I would realy want to know the dimensions (height and width) for the bridge and Z axis here ... but tnx for your link too i see much great informations there too

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi Folc, no problem if you need any help or need to ask some questions, please start a new thread and I will keep an eye out for it and help you if i can .

.Me
    .Me

I know its an old thread, but does this run with 1 ballscrew per axis? How does it run?(if you still read the forums! :))

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    I know its an old thread, but does this run with 1 ballscrew per axis? How does it run?(if you still read the forums! :))
    If you look back through the thread it uses 2 screws on X one on Y an the one on Z.

Jonbabbz Nice build by the way it encouraged me to start my build ..Clive

Nice Build! I see that you mount the rails of the z axis in the plate. its better? (sorry for my english)

Good night guys my name and Nivaldog43, I'm starting today, I found this post on Pinterest where I participate, I entered the site I really liked the CNC article that uses Rectangular tubes of weldable irons, I have in mind to build a CNC with these types of materials that are cheaper than aluminum, it is more reinforced depending on the wall thickness of the Rectangular Tubes, I have my appropriate tools to carry out this form of project, and I would like the moderator if he is not uncomfortable and if he can pass me the measurements he used for his CNC for me to have an idea of ​​how much I will spend on footage of Rectangular Tube Iron Bars ... Thank you in advance ... I look forward to it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information