. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To my uneducated eyes that machine looks like the chinese ebay 6040 (YooCNC?) with a paint job and a bunch of the electronics (drivers, breakout etc) upgraded/replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    To my uneducated eyes that machine looks like the chinese ebay 6040 (YooCNC?) with a paint job and a bunch of the electronics (drivers, breakout etc) upgraded/replaced?
    Yeah I had seen them on eBay and thought the same - hence I moved on to other options..

I see what you mean, have just gone back to ebay and had a look. The model number gives a clue (4060 - code for 6040??) wonder what the support would be like, thats worth paying extra money for dont you think? £1299 with software and 12 month warranty (6 months spindle!) and they only sell cnc kit.
    Oh I dont know this cnc buying is so tricky!

Lives in Eastbourne, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23-02-2015 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    They do look very similar, I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. It looks like it could be a UK built copy of a Chinese design, rather than a rebadged YooCnc. There are a few construction details that look different to me. Hopefully the quality is better than the Chinese ones, difficult to tell without getting hands on experience.

Thread Information