. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lives in Hull, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28-04-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 72.
    I am looking for help advice in the above tital.
    I have access to solidworks 2012 and solidcam2012 I have an agrement with a freind to use his and do things for him.
    Thats great buT i have now managed to afford to get a machine of my own nothing to flash well more like a dim light really but it runs on mach3 although this is very popular software most of the main software people dont have much knowlage of it. Solidcam uk did not take me seriusly when I asked if there was a post available for it and even laughed at me over the phone.
    This did upset me and put me to thinking is there anyone out there that can help me set solidcam up to use mach3 correctly??
    Please if there is I'm sure we can worksomthing out that suits us both

Rik

Hi Rik

I think I have a post processor for SolidCam/Mach I am away from my home pc at the moment so as soon as I can I will have a look and let you know.

Andy

Lives in Hull, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28-04-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 72.
    thank fella that would be great if you have . All I need to do now is call the tech support desk and ask how to fix my friends templates and tool data bases that I tried to fix lol and I'm away

Hi Rik

PM me your e-mail address please

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by audioandy View Post
    Hi Rik

PM me your e-mail address please

Andy
    Hi Andy,
    I've exactely the same problem as Rik,
    I've tryed several Fanuc post, bute my machine makes strange circles ( bad lines in the Gcode) during work.
    I think the only good way to proceed is with a dedicate Mach3 post .
    Could you help ?

Thanks a lot

Renaud

Hi Renaud

Please send me your e mail in a pm.

Andy

How do you edit a post ? I know I'm gonna open myselfe to an assault on this bu tplease be nice and give me a clue people

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    How do you edit a post ? I know I'm gonna open myselfe to an assault on this bu tplease be nice and give me a clue people
    As far as I know, this forum (like most others in fact) has a time limit on editing posts. I would guess that your posts from a week ago have gone past that time limit. It doesn't seem to say in the FAQ exactly how long you have.

...Or maybe not, I can edit posts going back at least two weeks, I didn't check any older.

Below each post there should be a line with "Reply" , "Reply with Quote" and multiple-quote buttons on the right side. Your own posts should also have an "Edit Post" button here. I have no idea why it might not be there, unless there are some odd settings in place.

Sorry I think we got crossed wires I was meaning how do you edit the post processor not my post on here sorry.
    I would like yo know where to find out how to do this or what to read to be able to understand this , does anyone know where to start?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information