. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Here's a pic of my son in early days doing his "I'm a little tea pot" routine. .
    Scan that pic carefully Adil.... He's maybe secreting the real critical ingredients. Such as can be learnt from that single picture.... I can now see that he is using a rigid connection to the planet to dampen resonance!

And whereas we've now seen a horizontal picture, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using it vertically!!

I've been up here long enough now to almost understand the Yorkshire natives ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    Scan that pic carefully Adil.... He's maybe secreting the real critical ingredients. Such as can be learnt from that single picture.... I can now see that he is using a rigid connection to the planet to dampen resonance!

And whereas we've now seen a horizontal picture, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using it vertically!!

I've been up here long enough now to almost understand the Yorkshire natives ;-)
    Vertical.3gp - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by wilfy View Post
    Hey I've got one like that . .

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Hey I've got one like that . .
    What happens when you need those axle stands to work on your motor? lol. Seriously how come you didn't chop half the frame off to bring it closer to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant1 View Post
    What happens when you need those axle stands to work on your motor? lol. Seriously how come you didn't chop half the frame off to bring it closer to the wall.
    It was just a test to see if it would work before I hacked the frame up.!!. . . . . It's still in the exact same place with the same Axle stands and worked so well from the get-go I left it for when I got nothing to do.!! . . . . I'm still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    Yes it's now vertical and has been for over 10 months now and working better than it ever did when horizontal. Cutters are lasting longer and can cut deeper due to far less chip re-cutting. Don't need nearly has much blown air either and less mess. .

Thread Information