. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello All! I hope you don't mine me jumping into the conversation, but i just received a 6040z for Christmas and am searching for as much information as possible about how to start it up and get it running correctly. I was searching the web for information and stumbled upon this site. Great information being shared here. It is greatly appreciated.

A little info on where I am so far. I have the machine all put together with Mach3 loaded on a clean version of Win XP Pro in a Dell tower. I also installed a trial version of VCarve today. Have rust inhibitor in the water container and have replaced the extremely loud water pump with a quiet 250 gpm one.

I am so much of a beginner. The only thing i am sure of is that I do not know enough to know what is important to ask. lol

Cheers

Sabre

Sabre Hello and welcome to the forum. This thread is 2 years old now. It might be better for you to start a new thread to ask any questions you might have then all your answers will be in one place.
    It does not matter how simple your questions are we all have to start somewhere.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Sabre Hello and welcome to the forum. This thread is 2 years old now. It might be better for you to start a new thread to ask any questions you might have then all your answers will be in one place.
    It does not matter how simple your questions are we all have to start somewhere.
    Hi Clive,

Thanks for the heads up. I did not look at when it started. Duh!

Will post new and see what happens.

Thanks again

Sabre

Thread Information