. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Holly sh.t !!! i discarded the whole crazy system because of lack of information about this reset procedure…. thanks to "manufacturer" who doesn't KNOW or even worse doesn't TELL ( it is not written in the documentation provided ) and who probably "prefers" to sell control boards ( +1000e ex vat ) AND motors ( +1000e ex vat )
    So PM for spare parts to bargain ( 1 motors plus 2 boards )

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBOUM View Post
    Holly sh.t !!! i discarded the whole crazy system because of lack of information about this reset procedure…. thanks to "manufacturer" who doesn't KNOW or even worse doesn't TELL ( it is not written in the documentation provided ) and who probably "prefers" to sell control boards ( +1000e ex vat ) AND motors ( +1000e ex vat )
    So PM for spare parts to bargain ( 1 motors plus 2 boards )

Do you have the pneumatic changer on your Optimum mill? If so i would be interested to buy your boards

Sorry, i havn't this option

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYBOUM View Post
    Sorry, i havn't this option
    Thank you, i guess the board is not very compatible with my machine. It can also be seen there is much changes on my version of board.

Does not matter, i would anyway buy this boards for study and repair. I would not buy motor tough, so if you want to sell me this PCB-s, please write to my PM

Lives in XXX, France. Last Activity: 07-02-2023 Has a total post count of 1.
    Hi all,

I've just created an account on this forum for DIY enthusiasts.

Sorry for BillyBoum, but i had identical issues with a BF30, of the same manufacturer.

IGBT burnt due to enclosed box, and, this is true, a layer of insulating material, between IGBT tabs and heatsinker !!!!!!!!!!!

DONT TRY TO REMOVE AND RESOLDER THESE PARTS, YOU'RE GOING TO GET SAME DISCREPRANCIES.

Sorry English guies, i'm not really fluent in your language, so i'm going to reply in French to BillyBoum.

Bonjour BillyBoum,

Comme indiqué ci dessus, tu dois avoir - je me permets de te tutoyer - les IGBT qui sont partis en fumée!!!!

En fait, le refroidissement est inexistant - boîte fermée - et les pattes supérieures des IGBT - le tab dans le contenu du dessus - sont isolées du radiateur, par une matière isolante...

La solution, c'est de refaire une carte de A-Z, ou de passer sur VFD et moteur monophasé ou tri de 2 Kw.

Bonne soirée quand même.

jm

Thread Information