. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lives in SANTANDER, Spain. Last Activity: 26-04-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 9.
    Hi Roboteernat,
    I don't know how to do it, because the breakout board has not marks or anything understandable, because for example it has pin 19 on X as you can see on the picture, but that pin is too high, unless is not the one I have to follow. it doesn't work anyway I have try it. ButI have try with a chepest board and driver just for the X driver and it works, I can not believe it, is only configuration, but how can I check where the pin goes if I don't have signal and nothing write on the board telling me with pin is where? can you show me a picture so I can see how to do it?

Thanks in advance mate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarjeta eje X pin 19.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	29733

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Hi Roboteernat,
    I don't know how to do it, because the breakout board has not marks or anything understandable, because for example it has pin 19 on X as you can see on the picture, but that pin is too high, unless is not the one I have to follow. it doesn't work anyway I have try it. ButI have try with a chepest board and driver just for the X driver and it works, I can not believe it, is only configuration, but how can I check where the pin goes if I don't have signal and nothing write on the board telling me with pin is where? can you show me a picture so I can see how to do it?

Thanks in advance mate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarjeta eje X pin 19.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	229.5 KB 
ID:	29733
    If you get stuck for drivers that plug into this board, I think I still have the old ones somewhere (no promises though). Personally, I would chuck out all the old Marchant Dice electronics and start again with something bog standard. I don't think a MD machine is worth wasting good money on decent motion control - just a £5 BoB and some cheap drivers.

Thread Information