. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Wellcome. Those pictures seem to be of two different machines. It sounds like the spindle axis is probably trapezoidal rather than
    ballscrew. The table and gantry do not look to be very strong or well braced, but it does seem to use profiled rails. I suspect it will be fine for lighter/softer materials if that is what you intend to use it for, but wonder how it well it will cope with with multi-users. these comments are just my own thoughts, and I am sure that some more experienced members will soon comment. Good luck with whatever you decide. G.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Hi Wellcome. Those pictures seem to be of two different machines. It sounds like the spindle axis is probably trapezoidal rather than
    ballscrew. The table and gantry do not look to be very strong or well braced, but it does seem to use profiled rails. I suspect it will be fine for lighter/softer materials if that is what you intend to use it for, but wonder how it well it will cope with with multi-users. these comments are just my own thoughts, and I am sure that some more experienced members will soon comment. Good luck with whatever you decide. G.
    Thank you for your help. The machine will be used by one worker or two only, and will be used mainly on wood, acrilic and plastics.
    I really need to be able to evaluate the quality of the machine...
    Regards form Portugal!

Thread Information