. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Like Geoffrey says the construction is a little light weight. It reminds me of a sign writing machine rather than a machine capable of cutting plywood or mdf at any speed at all.

Positives are it appears to have everything you need to get started, tools, vcarve and extraction. Just missing a vacuum bed.
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

2. Quote Originally Posted by gavztheouch View Post
    Like Geoffrey says the construction is a little light weight. It reminds me of a sign writing machine rather than a machine capable of cutting plywood or mdf at any speed at all.

Positives are it appears to have everything you need to get started, tools, vcarve and extraction. Just missing a vacuum bed.
    Thank you!
    I know that the "bed" structure, is made of Steel, and it was used for cutting mdf in a woodcenter.
    Do you believe it could be improved with time? How? Better Spindle? Do you think its only a Chinese model sold by Spain?

Regards and thanks again!
    Last edited by shapebusters; 06-02-2014 at 09:17 PM.

My concern about the table is that it appears to have no diagonal bracing, and the gantry appears to be a fairly light guage steel pressing. My comment about multi-user was because I thought the "coworker- hackspace" usage would imply several users. The reason that I said more than one machine shown was a) different colour spindles and b) different legs. I think most of the chinese machines use chinese spindles(it could of course been imported into Spain without a spindle) and that does not look like a typical chinese spindle to me. (Kress?). G.

Thread Information