. .
  1. I originally bought 4 of these when converting my old lathe, so I had a couple spare. Now that the lathe is sold, I no longer have any use for the remainning two, so they're for sale.

They have never been used, and I'm looking for £40 each delivered.

I've also just remembered I should have a suitable heatsink for mounting them on, which I'll include for another £15. It's RS part no 507-5122, and currently cost over £25.
    I say should, as I definetly bought two, and only used one, so it's currently in a safe place...
    Last edited by m_c; 12-04-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Safe place - if you are anything like me you wont find it untill you don't need too!!! G.

3. Sometimes I surprise myself -

Gecko G251 x2 + Heatsink by mc_mtb, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I originally bought 4 of these when converting my old lathe, so I had a couple spare. Now that the lathe is sold, I no longer have any use for the remainning two, so they're for sale.

They have never been used, and I'm looking for £40 each delivered.

I've also just remembered I should have a suitable heatsink for mounting them on, which I'll include for another £15. It's RS part no 507-5122, and currently cost over £25.
    I say should, as I definetly bought two, and only used one, so it's currently in a safe place...
    Offering £70 for both incl. post to Cornwall. Interested? or have they gone already?

5. These were sold many years ago.

Thread Information