. .
    Hello everyone, quite new to posting on here but been reading up for a while.
    I have bought the denford machine. it has come with no software but I have justified my reasons for still getting it.
    im new to cnc, so would like to get to know my machine, I dont mind a project. I needed an enclosed cabinet. I needed to spread the cost over a few months and give me a chance to get a little programming practicing.
    so my question is to you guys, what advice can you give to do next?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Hello everyone, quite new to posting on here but been reading up for a while.
    I have bought the denford machine. it has come with no software but I have justified my reasons for still getting it.
    im new to cnc, so would like to get to know my machine, I dont mind a project. I needed an enclosed cabinet. I needed to spread the cost over a few months and give me a chance to get a little programming practicing.
    so my question is to you guys, what advice can you give to do next?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
    Need more info on what exactly you have and what needs doing or you want to do.?
    # Is the machine working just needs software.?
    # Do you want to convert to more modern control software like Mach3 or LinuxCNC.?
    # Do you want to upgrade to better hardware Ie Newer drives etc

Like say we need but more info on what needs doing or direction you'd like to take then we can advise best way to go about or achieve it.

thank you jazzcnc for your help, very much appreciated. your advice will be well taken on board and i will contact you about it asap.

thanks, Paul

Thread Information