. .
  1. Hi,

in case someone here has any interest in starting their own machine shop around Crawley / Redhill / Reigate / Surrey / Sussex area, you're not alone!

I'm looking for a partner to startup together a small precision engineering company, I'm already purchasing tools, creating a customer base and have a place in mind

Feel free to message me or email javier [at) singularmars [dot) com

Cheers

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Email sent.

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,915. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 775 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Oooo Javier's got mail !
    .Me

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,601. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Oooo Javier's got mail !
    You too or commenting on mine ;p ?

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,915. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 775 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Yours
    .Me

6. Hello again, everyone
    Just leaving this here in case anybody, at any point in the future, finds it interesting

I'm still looking / open to hear from people interested in starting their own machine shop, to somehow partner together. However I have moved a bit further south, to Brighton. So anybody in the Shoreham, Worthing, Brighton, Hove, Lewes, Eastbourne, Newhaven, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Henfield area.... feel free to hit me up! :)

Cheers and chips!

Would love to start my own shop. I have the confidence in machining pretty much anything but it's getting the customers. That's the hard bit.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Thread Information