Hi There

I am newbie to the site and should just point I am very much amateur in CNC although have been playing around with CNC for quite few years

I am slowly building a large CNC, I currently have a small A4 machine but want something I can use to make furniture out of.
The dimension will be roughly 1700x1100, it will be loosely based on the open builds rails but I want to use sfu1605 instead on acme 8mm screws.
So far I have bought the rails and a SFU1605(imported from china) for the Y axis and I trying to source the ballscrews for the X axis. One thing I regret not looking into before was whether to get a ballscrew with anti-backlash my current one doesn't have this built in.

My question is does anyone have any experience with the imported SFU1605 ballscrews and will the lack on anti-backlash be a massive problem this will very much be a hobby style machine rather than anything professional.

I've also seen you can buy anti-backlash nuts that i assume you can install on pre-existing rails has anyone tried this and again and does it give good results ?

Also if any one has recommendations for the X axis ballscrews about 1200mm in length that would be great i am afraid budget it tight so probably looking to import them again

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

James