JAZZCNC, thanks

Widen the Y-axis rail spacing, you have plenty of space so use it. Also, this will allow easier access to the bearings bolts, the way you show it now looks like you the X-axis bearings will block access to the Y-axis bearing bolts.? - One iteration actually has these wider, not sure why i closed them up but i will move them back out,. Nice easy win there

This brings me to one thing I've been struggling with, the X axis has a lot of overhang. Using 25mm HIWINS with the block spaced 36mm apart does anyone know what the max overhang should be? Obviously the longer i make the table to more travel but there has to be a point where you lose rigidity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mill - X blocks.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	29445

The triangle plates at the rear I would move to the outer edges and fasten to the side of the columns, this will give a wider footprint, I'd also think about adding some lateral bracing to add sideways support. - Again another easy win. the ridiculous reason they are there is that the column came with holes tapped for the Z rack so i used these. it will actually be far easiest fixing them to the sides as i don't have to drill through the depth off the gusset plate,. Should definitely have been doing it your way in the beginning

Like muzzer mentioned the column risers look a bit flimsy so maybe beef these up. - Still surprised but you all seem to agree. this may be one to do when i have the mill working so i can skim the sop of some stock to flatten it out. Either that or i could fit letteral section in between the risers to strengthen the riser design

It's been said but worth mentioning again because it's a Biggy. The Z-axis plate needs to be double the height and the spindle housing needs to be wider.
Also, the spindle motor plate needs supporting or the vibrations will kill the spindle bearings and vibrate on the machine general. - Ill pick these up on the next revision and repost a snapshot of it

Good luck.- Cheers, Ill need it