. .
    Hello
    I've purchased a Chinese Z axis toolsetter, the problem is that instructions are in Chinese and the diagram doesn't even indicate which cables are what. It has 4 cables brown, green, blue and orange, I want to plug it into the CNC board and set it up on Mach3. Anybody has experience this this kind of Z probes? The vendor doesn't even understand English so it's been pointless to ask them for instructions.
    I managed to decipher that one cable (don't know the colour) goes to IN2 and another goes to DCM (also don't know which colour)

Images attached here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-02-26 at 13.35.51.jpeg 
Views:	157 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	29646Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-02-26 at 13.32.58.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	29647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-03-03 at 16.14.27.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	174.1 KB 
ID:	29648

Much appreciated if someone can help

If you have the instructions in Chinese you can you the translate app on a phone with the camera and that should do it.

Also if you have a multi meter you can sort the wire out into pairs they could be 2 switches inside the top one for the tool setter and a further one lower down to wire into the e-stop chain .

Or it could just you one switch and one pair of wire would be for the electronics.

Can you post a good picture of the instructions
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    If you have the instructions in Chinese you can you the translate app on a phone with the camera and that should do it.

Also if you have a multi meter you can sort the wire out into pairs they could be 2 switches inside the top one for the tool setter and a further one lower down to wire into the e-stop chain .

Or it could just you one switch and one pair of wire would be for the electronics.

Can you post a good picture of the instructions
    This scheme is the same as the one provided by the vendor I tried translating the whole document it on apps or google translate but it's not working . I'm asking a friend of mine who speaks Chinese to translate it for me, but basically it's a short paper that contains this scheme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	29667  

Lives in Belgrade, Serbia. Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 48. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    According to the scheme that you attached, your Brown+Orange wires are for tool setter, Green+Blue should be connected in series with your E-stop switch.

Quote Originally Posted by ZASto View Post
    According to the scheme that you attached, your Brown+Orange wires are for tool setter, Green+Blue should be connected in series with your E-stop switch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mach3USBCardWiringdiagram-800.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	29673
    I found the scheme for the control board, so based on this in which pins should I plug the cables?

Lives in Belgrade, Serbia. Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 48. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Connections.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	29674
    hth

I have that exact tool setter. I have the orange and brown wires connected to ground and probe, and the blue and green connected to estop and earth

Estop switch from the tool setter should be connected in SERIES with Estop switch in your system.

Thread Information