There's a few issues with their code. There is no clamp. I also do not have both forward and reverse, I can only move the turret in one direction.

Whereas the logic is simpler. My turret down detect switch doesnt seem to work, so its not wired in at the moment.

On Tool Change request (if tool doesnt match current tool), then activate an output (On Solenoid).
Keep this output on until the correct tool number is matched (this is via the 4 bit logic defined in CASET)
Then, as soon as the Toolnumber is correct, activate a 2nd output (which is the stop solenoid)
This is not the same as switching off the on solenoid. The stop solenoid actually pushes out an arm to 'stop' the turret in the right location.
It then switches off the 'on solenoid' which lowers the turret
The turret then is detected by a switch
The stop solenoid can now be turned off. Tool Change done.

M63 comes on as defined in the code, then it stops when it detects 'something' but not sure what. Certainly taking out the +X07,T07 will probably help. I need to understand where X07 is defined. T07 is probably the T07 they refer to in their instructions (input, position of unlock turret). Not sure where +X07 is defined, nor X06 for that matter.

They also use Y18 and Y19, but not sure what those are.