Hello everyone! I'm new around these parts and almost a year ago bought a 1300x1300 machine via one of the major machine importers. As the end of my warranty looms I have overall been very disappointed with the machine and the service provided from the seller and I am considering rejecting the machine.

I wont go too far into it but when the machine arrived it had many defects which I have been trying to have rectified over the course of the year to no avail.

However one of my major issues is that the Y axis consistently overcuts on internal corners, particularly when doing pockets and I would like to establish if its a problem with the machine or an operator issue. I have attached a photo of the issue.

When I first mentioned this to one of their visiting engineers I was told it was due to backlash and we spent some time tightening everything up, which included taking a die grinder to one of the mounting holes for the drive pulley so it actually aligned with the hole...high quality! I also discovered the linear bearing blocks on the axis had been left loose from the factory, all of this did improve things but my issues returned in short order and no amount of tightening and adjusting appears to solve it, I managed to get the free play on the axis to around 0.15mm in each direction, which largely appears to be flex in the machine.

I've also tried playing around with speeds and feeds in case it was a tool deflection issue but I was unsuccessful

Id be grateful if someone could identify the reason behind my issue so I could investigate further, sadly the supplier is largely uninterested in my issues.

Thank you in advance!

Graham.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	614.7 KB 
ID:	31328