Hi community , below is a snipet of an email i sent to the other staff here at mycncuk regarding our community newsletter.

Sorry but i should/would have liked to have made this information available to you sooner. I've made this a poll as well so i can get an idea of how many of you like getting updates in this way, so if you would, please vote!

- QUOTE:

Forgot to mention,

The user is able to unsubscribe from the newsletter and also now has two additional settings available to them in their User CP.

I have setup the newsletter to also include users who have opted out of “Receiving Email From The Admin”, a newsletter isn’t an email from the admin in my opinion and they now have a direct selection option for opting out of the newsletter and if or not they would like to receive the newsletter as html or plain text.

Name:  email_op.png
Views: 503
Size:  32.2 KB

.Me
- ENDQUOTE

So as you can see you now have the options available to you, if you would like to leave me any feedback regarding the weekly newsletter i would love to here it. i hope everyone is well and look forward to a sunny weekend (sent from wigan, the land of daily rain) !

.Me