. .
    Hello,
    I joined this site to learn about CNC and machine design, software. I am also looking for someone who does drawing work to help with gantry plates and connecting brackets.

I have basic machining knowledge and a good mechanical aptitude. My background is in aircraft mechanics.

Thank you,
    Donavon

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi Donavon welcome to the forum, I will keep my eye out for your posts regarding the drawing etc, I may be able to help you with that.
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Hi Donavon welcome to the forum, I will keep my eye out for your posts regarding the drawing etc, I may be able to help you with that.

Lee,
    Thank you. I have actually started learning to use FreeCAD and have gotten my brackets drawn. I am now working on them to make sure my dimensioning is correct and going to have them 3D printed so I can make sure they are laid out properly before machining the actual brackets.

Thanks,
    Donavon

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi Donavao,

Ok, well if you would like them making in Plastic or MDF etc to do some mock ups, I can help with that too, not sure on the pricing for 3dp parts these days...
    .Me

Thread Information