If the operating system is XP,you may get away with what you have there.Toolpath can be used to create toolpaths from imported .dxf files and you need a particular mindset to use it.It is said to be robust and reliable in that context but I have only used it to transfer files to the controller.Between Toolpath and the machine's control electronics,you don't have to get hold of anything else,as long as the machine is like the only example I have experience of (a 6010).

If the machine didn't come with a cable to connect the computer to the controller-maybe an RS485 is involved,that is a vital piece of equipment,as is the Toolpath manual.If you are really good at using Google,there may be an old copy online somewhere for reference.It will tell you which of the functions that are accessed from the controller relate to the work you are trying to do.

For collets,you need to know which family the spindle uses and then you can fairly easily buy those which may be useful.If you compare one of yours with perhaps an ER 20 it may be a guide.It may be as large as an ER32 but you need to measure what you have or refer to the manual you don't have.....

I say again,don't run a program until you are sure it won't go through the spoilboard.