Hi everyone,
I've got a problem with my small KX1 mill that has a USB controller in it. I've had the mill for a while now, but due to circumstances I won't get into I haven't really used it until recently.

Basically I set myself up to make my first part today. I split the various operations into different gcode files so I could have a bit more control over things. Everything was going well except in-between ops I jogged one of the axes in Mach but there was no actual machine movement. I didn't think much of it, thought I might have nudged the cable from laptop to machine or something, so just started again.

Half way through the second try the emergency stop got tripped but not by me. Ever since it stopped mid cut I have been unable to get it to reset. There was no reason for the stop in the first place. None of the limits have been hit etc (which I have verified by going to the diagnostics panel). The only one lit up is the Estop.

Things I have tried:

Thought the switch might be faulty so bridged the wires and checked diagnostics.... nothing.
Went into pins & config and turned off the estop, which does actually get Mach out of reset, but when jogging the machine, nothing actually happens. Maybe the controller card still thinks there is a problem and won't actually allow any movement.

I'm totally stumped and would appreciate any help / suggestions.
Thanks,
David.